Fund Monitors Pty Ltd

www.fundmonitors.com
© Copyright 2022
Printed: 07 July 2022 11:02 PM

News

30 Jul 2021 - Performance Report: Bennelong Emerging Companies Fund
By: Australian Fund Monitors

Report Date30 July 2021
ManagerBennelong Australian Equity Partners (BAEP), a Bennelong boutique
Fund NameBennelong Emerging Companies Fund
StrategyEquity Long
Latest Return DateJune 2021
Latest Return1.75%
Latest 6 Months13.32%
Latest 12 Months45.78%
Latest 24 Months (pa)30.78%
Annualised Since Inception28.86%
Inception Date01 November 2017
FUM (millions)AU$83.85
Fund OverviewThe Fund invests in ASX-listed securities of small and micro capitalised companies that are covered by the investment research capabilities of Bennelong Australian Equity Partners ('BAEP').

The Fund may invest in securities expected to be listed on the ASX within 12 months. The Fund may also invest in securities listed, or expected to be listed, on other exchanged where such securities relate to ASX-listed securities
Manager CommentsThe Bennelong Emerging Companies Fund returned +1.75% in June, a difference of -0.51% compared with the ASX 200 Total Return index, which rose by +2.26%. Over the past 12 months the fund has returned +45.78%, compared with the index, which returned +27.8%, for a difference of +17.98%. Since inception in November, 2017, the fund has returned +28.86% per annum, a difference of +18.82% vs the index which has returned +10.04% over the same period.

Over the past 12 months, the fund's volatility has been 14.9% compared with the index's volatility of 10.42%. Since inception the fund's volatility has been 32.15% vs the index's volatility of 16.01%.

Since inception in the months when the market was positive the fund provided positive returns 84% of the time. It has an up-capture ratio of 309.01% since inception and 151.15 over the past 12 months.
More Information

Australian Fund Monitors Pty Ltd
A.C.N. 122 226 724
AFSL 324476

Email: [email protected]